This series as a whole is one that I find… we’ll say less appealing to translate, about 75% of the time. The remaining 25% is some of the best damn writing in all of translated novels.
Chapter 5, my friends, was a chapter which kept me up all night translating. Why, you ask? It just so happens to be in that lovely top percentage that makes me want to know what comes after each word, regardless of my other plans.
Chapters like this are why I’m here. (That, and you guys, yay happy comments and questions to reply to!)
You can find it: Here